Equipment & Services
The Instructional Design Center has the following equipment and services available:
- Three Sony Handycams w/tripods for loan.
- Video-recording of campus events.
- Headsets and webcams for loan.
- VHS digitization (when allowed by copyright).
- DVD duplication (when allowed by copyright).
- Two MacBook Pros and two Dell laptops running Windows 7 for checkout for faculty and staff training purposes.
- All laptops have Camtasia Studio, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office and other software installed.
- Seven Windows 7 laptops and seven iPads available for use in the IDC rooms.
- Six Presentation remotes
- A Yeti Blue USB Professional Microphone (appropriate for high-quality voice-overs in recordings of presentations or Camtasia studio)
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about borrowing equipment or utilizing any of our services.